- From Monday, the government will reopen nurseries and other early years settings and reception, year one and year six in primary schools.
- On 15 June, secondary schools will begin to provide some face-to-face contact time for years 10 and 12.
- In Scotland, groups of 8 will be allowed to meet outdoors from Friday.
- On Monday measures are being relaxed in England, allowing up to six people to meet outside provided those from different households follow social distancing measures.
- The test and trace system has been launched in England today. Anyone with symptoms will be tested and their close contacts will be traced. New guidance means those who have been in close contact with someone who tests positive must isolate for 14 days, even if they have no symptoms.
For more information: